We had another really great week of petitioning. Despite Saturday's bad weather, the whole community turned out for Roosevelt Island Day. All our hard-working volunteers have been on the street day and night getting us closer to our goal of collecting 1,500 signatures. If you couldn't make it, check out the schedule below and sign up for a shift this week.
- Monday AM - 72nd and 2nd (outside the Q station)
- Monday PM - 72nd and 1st (Morton Williams)
- Tuesday AM - 68th and 2nd (M15 SBS stop)
- Tuesday PM - 65th and 1st (Gristedes)
- Wednesday AM - 72nd and 2nd (outside the Q station)
- Wednesday PM - BREAK
- Thursday AM - 68th and 2nd (M15 SBS stop)
- Thursday PM - Roosevelt Island (outside the F station)
- Friday AM - 72nd and 2nd (outside the Q station)
- Friday PM - BREAK
- Saturday AM - 66th Street Farmers Market (I'll be there all morning. Feel free to only come for a little).