The first week of petitioning went great! Lots of people turned out to volunteer, we gathered hundreds of signatures, and started spreading the word about how we can change the Democratic Party here in NYC.
I am going to be out again every day this week, so there are a lot of opportunities to pitch in if you would like to help out. The big one, though, is Roosevelt Island Day this Saturday. I am going to have a table set up in Good Shepherd Square handing out literature, but I would like to have teams of people scattered around the Island gathering signatures. If you can make it, please sign up!
- Monday AM - 72nd and 1st (M72 stop)
- Monday PM - Gristedes at 65th and 1st
- Tuesday AM - 63rd and 3rd (outside the Q/F station)
- Tuesday PM - BREAK: Four Freedoms Democratic Club happy hour with David Nir from Daily Kos
- Wednesday AM - 68th and 2nd (M15 SBS stop, West side of the street, CANCELLED FOR RAIN)
- Wednesday PM - Morton Williams at 72nd and 1st
- Thursday AM - 69th and 2nd (outside the Q station)
- Thursday PM - Gristedes on 65th and 1st
- Friday AM - 72nd and 2nd (outside the Q station)
- Friday PM - Morton Williams on 72nd and 1st
- Saturday - Roosevelt Island Day