I want to hit the ground running gathering signatures for my petition. If you can pitch in for an hour or so sometime next week it would really help. I'm going to need the most people Saturday at the Flea Market, but anything that fits your schedule would be much appreciated. I hope you'll sign up!
And be sure to join the Four Freedoms Democratic Club for happy hour at Five Mile Stone on Tuesday 6/6 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM!
- Tuesday 6/6 AM - 67th and First Ave (M66 stop near St. Catherine's Park) - NOTE: it looks like we may have bad weather this morning. If you want to come help out but it's raining, give me a call sometime after 6:00 AM to see if I'm still planning to be there.
- Wednesday 6/7 AM - 72nd and Second Ave (outside the Q station)
- Thursday 6/8 AM - 72nd and First Ave (M72 stop on the north side)
- Thursday 6/8 PM - 79th and First Ave (outside Agata and Valentina)
- Friday 6/9 AM - 72nd and Second Ave (outside the Q station with Keith Powers!)
- Friday 6/9 PM - 72nd and Second Ave (outside the Q station)
- Saturday 6/10 AM - 67th bet. First and York Ave (Antiques, Flea, and Farmers' Market)